You are an actuary or actuarial student, but your passion is predictive analytics. You love to get your hands on data and you are not intimidated by terms such as Regression and Generalized Linear Modeling, Survival Models, Time Series Analysis, Tree Based Models and Cluster Analysis. When you see a problem you think “how can I find a better solution?”
If this is you, read on…
Just a few key responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for developing and presenting proposals to clients
- You will lead predictive analytics projects, develop requirements, methods and build models.
- You will present results to clients.
- As part of a team you will help to develop other predictive modelers.
- You will be expected to present at industry meetings.
- FSA, FCAS or equivalent
- Five years + post qualification Insurance knowledge / experience
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- A tendency to think, innovate, evolve, and iterate
Please send your cover letter and resume (as one document), as well as a link to you LinkedIn profile (if you have one) to email@example.com.